Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mythic clues...

This first mythic clue came to me on friday. I am not one to be particular afraid of spiders, but this one was different. While I pulled out a pan to cook a quesadilla there was on of the gnarliest spiders i had ever laid eyes upon. One huge pet peeve of mine is clean food. If anything is dirty or hairs in food i just can not eat that item. When i saw this spider on my pan i flipped out i could not handle it being there. Unfortunately, i killed the poor creature. After doing this I thought back and said i should not have done that, that could have been arachne herself. She could come back and haunt me, but so far nothing bad has happened haha.

The second mythic clue this weekend i had pertained to the story Mars, Venus, Vulcan, and the Sun. So after a night of partying I came home to find none of my roommates awake. I was wondering where they all were since we were just partying together. I sat down on the couch and started watch some tube. I soon realized how tired i was and just wanted to tune into my ipod and hit the sack. Earlier that day i had lent it to my roommate so i went down to his room to scrounge the pod back. Upon opening the door i saw that he was with a girly doing the naughty. I shut the door immediately and went to bed. My roommate was not cheating on a significant other but it still made me think of the sun when he saw this affair going on.

The third clue took me longer to figure out. After class Thursday I went fishing on the Yellowstone River with a couple buddies. We were floating in a boat and it was honestly one of the most majestical scenes I had ever laid eyes upon. The rising Beartooths Mountains were right to our left with the moon right above them with the trees in their foliage. We saw four eagles during the float and I just could not imagine a better place to be at any point in time. After some thought about what this could mean it in mythological terms, it came to me. My two friends and I had been in Illo tempore. I was thinking of nothing else besides this pristine beauty and being with my great buddies. No one else surrounded us we were by ourselves and there was no other world. We were truly in a world all by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment