Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Someone else's blog

Today I stumbled upon Ashley Arcel's blog. As I was reading some entries, and then I saw some cool bracelets and it happened to be a creation story. It pretty much went through how everything came into existence because the world was lonely. I loved this story. Definitely my favorite creation story that I have heard in this past week, with so many of them. I was thrilled that everything was complete in the world when love came into play. I think that this ties in real well with real life. People are content going through their lives, but when they find true love whether its through friends, family, or a lover they seem to get much happier and everything seems to fall into place.
Good job Ashley on having the best creation myth in my opinion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment